Crawlspace Dehumidifiers – Control Moisture and Humidity
Most crawl spaces can benefit from and some need a reliable dehumidifier to dry the crawlspace air. In homes without any form of conditioning in the crawlspace (HVAC ducts), a dehumidifier may be necessary. Dehumidifiers are very useful in drying the crawlspace air; however, they are not always necessary to get the results you want. Sometimes you will not know if you need or want a dehumidifier until after you install the liner and seal the vents. Remember, you can always add a dehumidifier later.
Our crawlspace dehumidifiers are uniquely designed specifically for the crawlspace environment. We offer several of the industry leading dehumidifiers. Our Certified Crawlspace Specialists will help you in deciding which dehumidifier is right for you and your home.
SaniDry CSB Crawlspace Dehumidifier
SaniDry CSB is mainly created for crawlspaces, mid-sized basements or other spaces covering as much as 2500 square feet. This unit is industry best for dehumidifying a crawlspace. CSB is a compact and powerful dehumidifier that can remove 90 pints of water per day (@ AHAM) and operate down to 55 degrees F. Excellent choice for mid-sized basements and crawlspaces.
- 90 pints/day (at AHAM Conditions 80°F, 60% Relative Humidity.)
- Built-in defrost system – designed to operate down to 55F. Will not freeze-up in basement conditions.
- controlled by a dehumidistat with positive “ON” and “OFF” settings and a variable setting range from “20%” to “80%”.
- Standard outlet, 110-120 VAC, 6.35 Amps, 60 Hz, grounded
- Direct gravity drain hose to floor drain (AmeriGuard & DrainRite system). Drain hose can be extended using 1/2 inch PVC pipe.
- Maintains EPA recommended relative humidity of 45% to 50% – ideal conditions for an odor free, dry comfortable living and storage space
- The unit contains a blower switch that permits continuous blower operation independent of dehumidification
OscarAir Dri-Crawlspace Plus Dehumidifier
The Dri-Crawlspace Plus Dehumidifier has got a lot of power. It can handle a damp, musty 2,400 ft² by 3 ft tall crawlspace, and will work in all seasons, down to freezing point. Energy efficient, yet effective balance of 50 pints per day with high 350 CFM airflow works ideally in all crawlspaces. Pints per day is determined by size of the compressor and cooling coils. Grossly oversized pints per day and compressor found in competitors generally leads to an unnecessarily high electric bill.